Do you feel overwhelmed with trying to eat right, get enough exercise, honor your work and life commitments, and still find a little bit of time for yourself?
Can you say, without hesitation, that you truly love your body and life?
As women, we often find ourselves on the back burner, putting our health and happiness after that of everyone else. But there are consequences to neglecting your personal needs:
- Physically — you might experience weight gain (or being underweight), muscular complaints, and digestive issues.
- Mentally — you might feel anxious, have trouble sleeping, or even feel depressed.
- Emotionally — you might experience self-doubt, feel apathetic and complacent, overwhelmed, or disconnected from your life’s purpose.
Plus, when we don’t take care of ourselves, we have nothing left to give to others. Tweet This
You have one body and one life. It’s time to start loving it, caring for it, and enjoying it.
Today, I’m introducing my brand new series 7 Ways To Love Your Body And Life This Week. Over the course of this series, I will guide you through the seven daily tasks that are the foundation of living with self love and generating health, happiness, and contentment.
You will walk away from each video with one simple strategy that you can immediately use to make positive changes to how you feel about yourself and your life.
Once you’ve had a chance to watch I’ve love to hear from you.
- When do you struggle to put yourself first?
- Why is this a challenge for you?
- And are you ready to commit to these seven simple steps that will help you feel more positive, healthy and inspired?
Leave a comment below, so that I can support you on your journey towards a healthier, happier life.
To make this even more interactive, I’ve created a free five-day Soulful Self Love Challenge. Join here.
Then I’ll see you in the next video, where I’ll show you how to start appreciating your physical body today.